SWIFT has announced that President Nana Akufo-Addo will open its African Regional Conference (ARC), in Accra on 18-20 June 2019.
ARC is an annual event which will bring together over 500 high senior financial professionals from across the continent to discuss Africa’s evolving payments landscape, how the financial industry is embracing and delivering change for its customers, and how to manage risk in an increasingly digitised world.
The Chief Executive of Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific at SWIFT, Alain Raes, said: “We are honoured that His Excellency Nana Akufo-Addo will deliver the keynote address and open our flagship African event.
ARC 2019 promises to deliver a thought-provoking agenda with senior speakers and dignitaries from across the continent sharing their insights and shaping the future of financial services in Africa.”
The theme of this year’s African Regional Conference is ‘Enabling the Digital Economy’.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- RE: Telcos asked to stop sale of sim cards on the streets
- MTN Ghana enhances data experience for customers with 4G+ service
- Nothing in life happens by chance – MTN boss tells youth
- Ghana benefiting from hedged gold prices
- Cedi records marginal appreciation against dollar after weeks of sustained depreciation
- Huawei defies global troubles with accelerating sales growth
- Gov’t urged to introduce legislation to regulate social enterprising
- Christian businessmen can stick to Godly principles and still be successful – T.D Jakes
- Telcos asked to stop sale of sim cards on the streets
- 1D1F: Petersfield & Rey, CASA de Ropa start production
- Cabinet approves Downstream Petroleum Policy
- Gov’t receives €40m grant to promote investments, job creation
- Dutch businesses explore investment opportunities in Ghana’s horticulture sector
- COCOBOD money not solution to free falling cedi – Bentil
- We will bring back the past status of farmers - Dr Akoto