SWIFT has announced that President Nana Akufo-Addo will open its African Regional Conference (ARC), in Accra on 18-20 June 2019.
ARC is an annual event which will bring together over 500 high senior financial professionals from across the continent to discuss Africa’s evolving payments landscape, how the financial industry is embracing and delivering change for its customers, and how to manage risk in an increasingly digitised world.
The Chief Executive of Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific at SWIFT, Alain Raes, said: “We are honoured that His Excellency Nana Akufo-Addo will deliver the keynote address and open our flagship African event.
ARC 2019 promises to deliver a thought-provoking agenda with senior speakers and dignitaries from across the continent sharing their insights and shaping the future of financial services in Africa.”
The theme of this year’s African Regional Conference is ‘Enabling the Digital Economy’.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- What African central bankers may decide in the Next 2 weeks
- British Steel on verge of administration
- Photos/Video: Drainage systems at new Terminal 3 to be reconstructed after flood
- MTN Ghana to build 24 new 2G/3G sites, 39 new 4G/4G+ sites in the Western region
- Gov't has solved problem of basic financial inclusion – Bawumia
- Dangote named among greatest leaders on earth
- Huawei takes trade war into uncharted territory
- ENGIE to operate, maintain one of the largest data centers in West Africa
- Cultivation of 200-acre avocado plantation begins in Abuakwa under 1D1F
- Gov't commissions $2.3m-electrification project in Eastern Region
- Phase 2 of Ghana Gas-WAPCO interconnectivity nears completion
- Data privacy serious concern for advertisers – IAA World President
- Govt, EU hold forum to boost investments, jobs in Ghana
- Coca-Cola ends plan to refranchise Africa bottling unit, keeps majority stake
- Bill to increase funding for research, development nears parliamentary approval