Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has left Accra for New Delhi on Friday for the 14th CII-Exim Bank Conclave on India - Africa Project Partnership slated for March 17 to 19.
The past 13 editions have emerged as the pioneer event for Indian and African governments as well as industry to meet and explore new avenues of partnerships.
It enables the Indian and African leaders the opportunity to take stock of the progress of the partnership and address future needs.
Ahead of a number of important meetings and networking sessions, Dr. Bawumia will address the Inaugural Session of the Conclave as Guest of Honour, and give the closing remarks at the end of the Conclave.
On Friday and Saturday, the Vice President will be the Special Guest at the Humanities and Law graduation ceremonies respectively at the Buckingham University, United Kingdom.
He returns to Accra on Sunday.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Em Bartels to elevate communication in corporate Ghana with Elocution 101
- NCA to crackdown on counterfeit mobile devices
- Kwidex wins Betway Fintech Challenge
- Ecobank records sterling performance but defers dividends payment
- Karpowership wins Outstanding Independent Powerplant in West Africa award
- Ghana to recruit more banks to market its domestic bonds
- Fiscal laxity may compel Ghana to rely on IMF – EIU
- MTN Nigeria shares jump on second day of trading
- 2019 MTN Internet Festival launched
- Ghana’s economy to grow by 6.5% - not 7.6% - in 2019 – EIU
- EIU projects further widening of fiscal deficit to 4.6% of GDP this year
- SEC’s ‘high-return investments carry high risks’ argument rubbished
- Most Ghanaian businesses do not travel after life of owners – CEO Summit organizer worried
- Cussons Baby Ghana celebrates mothers in Ghana
- Digital agency banking to drive deposits for CalBank