Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has left Accra for New Delhi on Friday for the 14th CII-Exim Bank Conclave on India - Africa Project Partnership slated for March 17 to 19.
The past 13 editions have emerged as the pioneer event for Indian and African governments as well as industry to meet and explore new avenues of partnerships.
It enables the Indian and African leaders the opportunity to take stock of the progress of the partnership and address future needs.
Ahead of a number of important meetings and networking sessions, Dr. Bawumia will address the Inaugural Session of the Conclave as Guest of Honour, and give the closing remarks at the end of the Conclave.
On Friday and Saturday, the Vice President will be the Special Guest at the Humanities and Law graduation ceremonies respectively at the Buckingham University, United Kingdom.
He returns to Accra on Sunday.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ghana among RMB’s 2019 top 10 Investment Destinations in Africa
- Brexit costing UK economy $1 billion a week
- Private sector credit growth expected to rebound – BoG Survey
- SEC assures investors of vibrant asset management industry
- Ghana's first facility services app launched
- ‘Benefits payments are accurate’ – SSNIT fends off Organised Labour allegations
- Gov't through FDA rallies supermarkets to promote locally produced goods
- Billionaire banker David Rockefeller dies aged 101
- Accra Mall launches Family Club to reward families
- Google regrets 'minor glitch' that caused cedi to plummet
- Fidelity Bank outdoors digital branch at KNUST
- Cedi depreciation will be credit negative for Ghana banks – Moody’s warns
- Alliance of Young Entrepreneurs pays familiarisation visit to NBSSI
- Airtel Nigeria in talks with NSE for listing on Nigerian Stock Exchange
- $1.3 trillion and 7,000 finance jobs leaving Britain because of Brexit