Old Mutual Life Assurance Company, a major player in the financial and insurance industry in Ghana has rewarded its top performing financial advisors, sales managers and branch managers for the financial year 2018.
The event, which took place in Accra on March 9, is organized annually as part of Old Mutual’s commitment to reward performance and motivate employees towards delivering excellent service to its customers.
Old Mutual Ghana recognises our sales staff as those in the forefront of helping the company achieve its vision of being our customer’s most trusted lifetime partner, passionate about helping them achieve their financial goals.
A total of 22 awards were presented to the deserving winners who worked tirelessly in 2018 to help Old Mutual achieve its business objectives.
The top performing financial advisor for the retail category was Mr. Alex Essiam whilst Mrs. Doris Ode won the award for top performing financial advisor for the bancassurance category.
“At Old Mutual, we are proud of the salesmen and women who contribute to the success of our business. We work for an organization that is very unique and believes in rewarding excellent performers across the businesses. I congratulate all the winners for a job well done. Keep up the good work!’ said the CEO of Old Mutual Ghana, Tavona Biza. ‘Old Mutual Ghana is committed to helping Ghanaians make the best decisions that will secure their future and that of their loved ones,” he added.
Ten (10) of the award recipients were recognized with a fully paid trip to the Zaina Lodge where they will be treated to a wonderful uniquely Ghanaian experience. Cash prizes amounting to GHC 40,000 were awarded at the event.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Opportunity International drives financial literacy in rural communities
- AirtelTigo partners Huawei to boost smartphone usage with free data
- Africa's no. 1 bank says Lonmin Investors should reject bid
- Entervarsity launches platform to aid students' search on courses
- VIDEO: Review of Ghana’s home ownership, mortgage space
- Court orders arbitration on uniBank
- Stratcomm Africa CEO inspires young Women in PR Ghana
- Facebook plans to launch 'GlobalCoin' currency in 2020
- Unilever Ghana records 296% increase in profits for 2018
- Senegal imports turbines for West Africa's first big wind farm project
- Six oil exploration blocks up for grabs in Voltaian basin
- Stakeholders urge GNPC to be more transparent with crude oil trade
- 200 Muslim households benefit from Karpowership Ramadan donation
- Three Ghanaians complete Inlaks Graduate Development Programme in Lagos
- GOIL grows profits by 26% in 2018