Bishop T.D. Jakes, a visionary, entrepreneur and Senior Pastor at The Potter’s House, USA is expected to lead a special master class session at this year’s Africa Business and Kingdom Leadership Summit in Accra.
Bishop Jakes and other invited speakers will be sharing with businessmen at the summit what has worked for them in their ministries and at the marketplace to have dominion. This year’s event would take place at the Kingdom Conference Center, adjacent to Action Chapel International Church, Spintex Road.
The program would see Bishop T D Jakes hold special master class sessions for the various participants and business leaders.
The Program which would look at how to equip today’s business owners’ potential threats to their businesses and leadership.
The Summit is under the auspices of the Founder and General Overseer of Action Chapel International worldwide, Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams and his wife, Rosa Whitaker.
Former CNN’s news anchor Isha Sesay is expected to moderate some sessions of the program.
Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams on the Summit
Speaking to JoyBusiness, Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams said the summit would provide participants with an opportunity to be equipped with the right tools to deal with tomorrow’s challenges.
He noted that it has become clear in most developed countries that if businesses and the private sector are doing very well, it has a positive impact on the economy.
“Therefore, we felt that it’s necessary to awake the consciousness of the business community in our church, and also in the country to empower businesses with more information and knowledge,” he said.
The Founder of the Christian Action Faith Ministries also talked about how the summit would help connect entrepreneurs with business strategies as well as Christian principles.
Watch video below:
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- RE: Telcos asked to stop sale of sim cards on the streets
- MTN Ghana enhances data experience for customers with 4G+ service
- Nothing in life happens by chance – MTN boss tells youth
- Ghana benefiting from hedged gold prices
- Cedi records marginal appreciation against dollar after weeks of sustained depreciation
- Huawei defies global troubles with accelerating sales growth
- Gov’t urged to introduce legislation to regulate social enterprising
- Christian businessmen can stick to Godly principles and still be successful – T.D Jakes
- Telcos asked to stop sale of sim cards on the streets
- 1D1F: Petersfield & Rey, CASA de Ropa start production
- Cabinet approves Downstream Petroleum Policy
- Gov’t receives €40m grant to promote investments, job creation
- Dutch businesses explore investment opportunities in Ghana’s horticulture sector
- COCOBOD money not solution to free falling cedi – Bentil
- We will bring back the past status of farmers - Dr Akoto