Ghana Construction Awards has been rebranded to West Africa Construction Awards 2019 (WACA) .It is set to hold on May 3rd, 2019 at the plush Movenpick Ambassador Hotel at 6pm.
Now in its third year, West Africa Construction Awards is the industry’s most celebrated and distinguished awards event.
The Award recognizes the enormous achievements of the construction industry and its contribution to the sub-Saharan economy.
According to Mr. Akin Naphtal, the CEO of Instinct Wave, “The awards competition will raise the level of construction standards throughout the industry by recognizing the hard work and workmanship of the players in the construction industry as it showcases results of excellence, commitment and professionalism across West African countries”.
On why the awards scheme has been rebranded, Mr. Naphtal said that recent reports have shown that Sub-Saharan Africa will have the fastest growing construction industry among all major regions in the world.
According to GlobalData, the region over the next five years will grow on average by a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6 per cent a year, from 2018 to 2022. We have rebranded the awards scheme to expand our reach to the sub region and also show case excellence of the construction industry in the eco system.”
WACA 2019 is open to all Stakeholders, experts and organizations trading in the construction Industry across West Africa and are expected to submit entries on the events website:https://www.constructionawardswa.com
The West Africa Construction Awards (WACA) will also bring together top industry executives and decision makers in Ghana, Nigeria, Benin Republic, Togo to celebrate the stand-out projects and achievements of the year under review.
The Awards is powered by InstinctWave, Africa’s premium B2B event & media specialist.
Head quartered in the UK, Instinct Wave is Africa’s premium B2B event & specialist, the organizer of the highly successful Ghana Information Technology &Telecom Awards (GITTA) in its 9th year, Ghana Procurement & Supply Chain Awards, Ghana Finance Innovation Awards in its 5th Year, Africa Public Sector Conference & Awards in its 2nd year, MarketingWorld Awards in its 9th Year, and other industry related events across Africa.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- NCA to crackdown on counterfeit mobile devices
- Kwidex wins Betway Fintech Challenge
- Ecobank records sterling performance but defers dividends payment
- Karpowership wins Outstanding Independent Powerplant in West Africa award
- Ghana to recruit more banks to market its domestic bonds
- Fiscal laxity may compel Ghana to rely on IMF – EIU
- MTN Nigeria shares jump on second day of trading
- 2019 MTN Internet Festival launched
- Ghana’s economy to grow by 6.5% - not 7.6% - in 2019 – EIU
- EIU projects further widening of fiscal deficit to 4.6% of GDP this year
- SEC’s ‘high-return investments carry high risks’ argument rubbished
- Most Ghanaian businesses do not travel after life of owners – CEO Summit organizer worried
- Cussons Baby Ghana celebrates mothers in Ghana
- Digital agency banking to drive deposits for CalBank
- Smuggling of petroleum products reduces