Ghana Construction Awards has been rebranded to West Africa Construction Awards 2019 (WACA) .It is set to hold on May 3rd, 2019 at the plush Movenpick Ambassador Hotel at 6pm.
Now in its third year, West Africa Construction Awards is the industry’s most celebrated and distinguished awards event.
The Award recognizes the enormous achievements of the construction industry and its contribution to the sub-Saharan economy.
According to Mr. Akin Naphtal, the CEO of Instinct Wave, “The awards competition will raise the level of construction standards throughout the industry by recognizing the hard work and workmanship of the players in the construction industry as it showcases results of excellence, commitment and professionalism across West African countries”.
On why the awards scheme has been rebranded, Mr. Naphtal said that recent reports have shown that Sub-Saharan Africa will have the fastest growing construction industry among all major regions in the world.
According to GlobalData, the region over the next five years will grow on average by a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6 per cent a year, from 2018 to 2022. We have rebranded the awards scheme to expand our reach to the sub region and also show case excellence of the construction industry in the eco system.”
WACA 2019 is open to all Stakeholders, experts and organizations trading in the construction Industry across West Africa and are expected to submit entries on the events website:https://www.constructionawardswa.com
The West Africa Construction Awards (WACA) will also bring together top industry executives and decision makers in Ghana, Nigeria, Benin Republic, Togo to celebrate the stand-out projects and achievements of the year under review.
The Awards is powered by InstinctWave, Africa’s premium B2B event & media specialist.
Head quartered in the UK, Instinct Wave is Africa’s premium B2B event & specialist, the organizer of the highly successful Ghana Information Technology &Telecom Awards (GITTA) in its 9th year, Ghana Procurement & Supply Chain Awards, Ghana Finance Innovation Awards in its 5th Year, Africa Public Sector Conference & Awards in its 2nd year, MarketingWorld Awards in its 9th Year, and other industry related events across Africa.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Nothing in life happens by chance – MTN boss tells youth
- Ghana benefiting from hedged gold prices
- Cedi records marginal appreciation against dollar after weeks of sustained depreciation
- Huawei defies global troubles with accelerating sales growth
- Gov’t urged to introduce legislation to regulate social enterprising
- Christian businessmen can stick to Godly principles and still be successful – T.D Jakes
- Telcos asked to stop sale of sim cards on the streets
- 1D1F: Petersfield & Rey, CASA de Ropa start production
- Cabinet approves Downstream Petroleum Policy
- Gov’t receives €40m grant to promote investments, job creation
- Dutch businesses explore investment opportunities in Ghana’s horticulture sector
- COCOBOD money not solution to free falling cedi – Bentil
- We will bring back the past status of farmers - Dr Akoto
- West Hills Mall gives corporate workers March treat
- Over 30 entries received for Ghana Beverage Awards 2018