￼The CEO of the Ghana Exim Bank, Lawrence Agyinsam, has been admitted into the Chartered Institute of Credit Management [Ghana] as an Honorary Fellow.
The honour was bestowed on him upon the recommendations of the Council of the Institute of in recognition of his leadership and outstanding contribution to society.
Head of Corporate Affairs of Ghana Exim Bank, Richard Osei Anane, received the Fellowship title on behalf of Mr Agyisaman at the Institute’s CICM GHANA Credit Excellence Award and Induction ceremony held at the British Council in Accra on Wednesday.
He thanked the Institute for the recognition and pledged his support to the realisation of the Institute’s core mandate.
At the same ceremony, Ghana Exim Bank was adjudged the ‘Corporate Lending Company of the Year, Silver 2019.
The Bank was recognised, for the Bank’s demonstrated credit leadership qualities and innovative corporate loan products as well as astute and responsive credit risk strategies.
Professor Kwame Boasiako-Antwi, President of the Institute, presented all the prestigious Awards to the CEO and the Bank at the well-attended event, which also marked the 5th Anniversary celebration of the Institute.
The Chartered Institute of Credit Management promotes excellence in credit management and raises awareness of its vital role in business and the community.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Over 1,000 CBG staff storm Accra streets with ‘unique products’
- Barclays Ghana to intensify finance to businesses as it transitions to Absa
- African nations join majority in opposing U.S. blockage at WTO
- Executive Vice President of Golden Star Resources Daniel Owiredu re-assigned
- GPHA management behind serialised protests against MPS deal?
- Trade restrictions close to record levels - WTO
- Esoko to offer data collection software, deployment solution to Liberia
- Kenya signs milestone crude processing deal with oil firms
- We’re not in the business of buying banks – Enterprise Group CEO
- We can’t sit and watch Nigerian retailers break our laws - GUTA
- ADB gives GHȼ100m to support agro-inputs access under PFJ
- Lawrence Agyinsem elected president of Global Network of Export-Import banks
- Impact Investing Ghana launches to catalyze investment for development
- Gov't to deploy 55 mini-grids to communities next year
- BoG to announce new capital requirement for MoMo operators