Entervarsity has launched an online platform to ease the stress that students and parents go through when they are choosing courses of study for high learning.
The platform, according to the organisation, is user-friendly to both local and international audience.
“It is especially difficult to find a centralised information source on Ghana’s higher education ecosystem; this is where we come in,” the owners of the platform told Myjoyonline.com.
“At Entervarsity, we believe that every student deserves top-notch educational opportunities. We strive to cater to each student’s need and match them to an outstanding school.”
The main aim they say is “to completely remove geographical barriers that keep students from accessing the information they need when choosing their path to higher education.”
“With Entervarsity, parents and students now have a simple, comprehensive, and smooth online search experience. Transparency on university courses and programmes is our mark of excellence,” Entervarsity wrote in a release.
“We pledge to cater to every student’s programme selection and guide their placement in university, ensuring their chance at thriving,” they added.
“That is why today, Entervarsity is joining universities in Ghana to bring you comprehensive information on institutions and programmes.”
Entervarsity said it wants “to make your search for higher education fun and enjoyable.”
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Frimps Oil denies 'cheating' customers
- Leveraging technology for improved living – Jumia shows the way
- AfDB showcases impact of Korean drone technology on agricultural productivity
- Firmus Advisory holds stakeholder engagement for regulatory agencies
- VIDEO: Savings and Loans sector cleanup: To panic or not to panic
- We’re still in business – ECG boss
- Disease lowers Ghanaian cocoa output, processors must import – Sources
- Gov’t commits to funding environment-friendly houses
- No foreign participation in Ghana's ESLA bond - BoG
- Huawei Ghana allays fears about brand future: unveils new Y9 Prime 2019
- Agric ministry triggers interventions to contain reemerging Fall Army Worms
- MTN urges young entrepreneurs to embrace digital marketing
- Trade Minister urges European businesses to establish presence in Ghana
- Dubai Chamber to host 5th Global Business Forum on Africa
- Africa sees increase in foreign investment, bucking global trend