Ecobank Ghana, in partnership with Visa, has launched a sales promotion to reward users of Ecobank Visa Cards for the 2019 Total Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) tournament.
The Ecobank Ghana and Visa partnership will reward ten thousand Visa Card users with various prizes such as; tickets to watch live matches at accredited viewing centres in Accra, premium AFCON merchandise, souvenirs, free DSTV decoders, discounted installation and subscriptions fees, as well as Visa Prepaid Cards, loaded with various cash amounts.
The ultimate prize is an all-expense paid trip to Cairo for three lucky winners and their partners to watch live matches at the Total AFCON.
Holders of Ecobank Visa Cards are encouraged to use any of their Visa-branded cards which include the Visa Prepaid, Debit and Credit Cards, for online transactions and payments at any Point of Sale terminal to qualify for the promotion.
Hosted by Egypt, the tournament will involve 24 national teams, including the Black Stars of Ghana, playing 52 matches in five cities.
The first promotion to select winners who will be travelling to Cairo will run from May 2, 2019, to May 23, 2019. However, the full promotion will end on July 19, 2019.
Cardholders may use their Ecobank Visa Cards to pay for; groceries, fuel, salon services, food and more at merchant shops using the Point of Sale terminal or simply shop online. Winners will be selected weekly.
More Business Headlines
- No 100% assurance to depositors with axed Savings and Loans companies
- Nigerian gov't ordered to pay $9bn to private gas firm
- Full List of licensed Savings and Loans companies as at August 16
- Detailed reasons behind BoG closure of Ideal, Women's Bank, Midland, and 18 others
- Book to compliment Africa's efforts to meet economic, cultural needs to be launched
- GN Savings is not only solvent but would be highly liquid if... - Nduom reacts
- Eric Nipah appointed Receiver for insolvent Savings and Loans companies
- Why GN Savings and Loans Company Ltd was closed down
- StanChart cleans up, donates to Accra Rehabilitation Center
- Luv FM's maiden Corporate Groove Flavour hits Kumasi
- South Africa debt 'becoming uncomfortable', but no bailout requested – IMF
- GN Savings and Loans, 22 others closed down
- AWA, ASKY, Ethiopian Airlines partner to bring seamless travel to Ghanaians
- Vodacom to invest more than $589m on South Africa network this year
- South African retailer TFG to review Kenya, Ghana stores