Ecobank Ghana, in partnership with Visa, has launched a sales promotion to reward users of Ecobank Visa Cards for the 2019 Total Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) tournament.
The Ecobank Ghana and Visa partnership will reward ten thousand Visa Card users with various prizes such as; tickets to watch live matches at accredited viewing centres in Accra, premium AFCON merchandise, souvenirs, free DSTV decoders, discounted installation and subscriptions fees, as well as Visa Prepaid Cards, loaded with various cash amounts.
The ultimate prize is an all-expense paid trip to Cairo for three lucky winners and their partners to watch live matches at the Total AFCON.
Holders of Ecobank Visa Cards are encouraged to use any of their Visa-branded cards which include the Visa Prepaid, Debit and Credit Cards, for online transactions and payments at any Point of Sale terminal to qualify for the promotion.
Hosted by Egypt, the tournament will involve 24 national teams, including the Black Stars of Ghana, playing 52 matches in five cities.
The first promotion to select winners who will be travelling to Cairo will run from May 2, 2019, to May 23, 2019. However, the full promotion will end on July 19, 2019.
Cardholders may use their Ecobank Visa Cards to pay for; groceries, fuel, salon services, food and more at merchant shops using the Point of Sale terminal or simply shop online. Winners will be selected weekly.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Opportunity International drives financial literacy in rural communities
- AirtelTigo partners Huawei to boost smartphone usage with free data
- Africa's no. 1 bank says Lonmin Investors should reject bid
- Entervarsity launches platform to aid students' search on courses
- VIDEO: Review of Ghana’s home ownership, mortgage space
- Court orders arbitration on uniBank
- Stratcomm Africa CEO inspires young Women in PR Ghana
- Facebook plans to launch 'GlobalCoin' currency in 2020
- Unilever Ghana records 296% increase in profits for 2018
- Senegal imports turbines for West Africa's first big wind farm project
- Six oil exploration blocks up for grabs in Voltaian basin
- Stakeholders urge GNPC to be more transparent with crude oil trade
- 200 Muslim households benefit from Karpowership Ramadan donation
- Three Ghanaians complete Inlaks Graduate Development Programme in Lagos
- GOIL grows profits by 26% in 2018