Accra Brewery Limited (ABL), producers of a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, donated1,694 cases of its 625ml CLUB Beer, Ghana’s number one-selling beer, worth GHC100, 000.00 towards Asantehene’s 20th Anniversary celebration.
ABL’s Legal & Corporate Affairs Director, Ms. Adwoa Aaba Arthur, with the Country People Lead, Mrs. Antwiwaa Asante; Country Logistics Lead, Baffour Osei-Akoto; and Managers from our Kumasi Sales team presented the drinks to the King.
Ms. Arthur remarked that, “our contribution towards His Royal Highness,Otumfuo Osei Tutu II’s 20th Anniversary celebration fulfils ABL’s Dream to be Recognised as a company that engages, motivates and supports colleagues and partners across the country”.
She congratulated Otumfuo Osei Tutu II on his 20th anniversary enstoolment and commended him for his development initiatives, which are geared towards improving the lives of the people of Asanteman.
Also, Ms. Arthur stated that as a proud part of Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABInBev), the world’s largest brewer, ABL is also deeply committed to building a better world by investing in a Growing World where everyone has the opportunity to improve their livelihood.
A Better World
ABL is deeply committed to building a better world. In addition to a Growing World, the company also invests in a Cleaner World where natural resources are shared and preserved for the future; and a Healthier World where every experience with beer is positive.
More Business Headlines
- Photos: Patrons get results at 2nd JoyNews Habitat Mini Fair
- A $1.6 billion horror as Ghana investors can’t get their savings
- No 100% assurance to depositors with axed Savings and Loans companies
- Nigerian gov't ordered to pay $9bn to private gas firm
- Full List of licensed Savings and Loans companies as at August 16
- Detailed reasons behind BoG closure of Ideal, Women's Bank, Midland, and 18 others
- Book to compliment Africa's efforts to meet economic, cultural needs to be launched
- GN Savings is not only solvent but would be highly liquid if... - Nduom reacts
- Eric Nipah appointed Receiver for insolvent Savings and Loans companies
- Why GN Savings and Loans Company Ltd was closed down
- StanChart cleans up, donates to Accra Rehabilitation Center
- Luv FM's maiden Corporate Groove Flavour hits Kumasi
- South Africa debt 'becoming uncomfortable', but no bailout requested – IMF
- GN Savings and Loans, 22 others closed down
- AWA, ASKY, Ethiopian Airlines partner to bring seamless travel to Ghanaians