Many small businesses have little or no knowledge about some of the tax policies being introduced hence the struggle to pay their taxes.
Panellists at the JoyBusiness Knowledge series powered by PwC enlightened the public - small and medium enterprises on innovative ways to file their tax returns at the end of the year.
The event created the platform for both businesses and the revenue collection agencies to dialogue on better ways of improving revenue for the state.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Special Prosecutor, CHRAJ to assist PIAC to fight misuse of petroleum funds
- KPMG appoints new Senior Partner
- Gov’t gives boost to livestock industry with 'Rearing for Food and Jobs' programme
- Standard Chartered, GCX sign MoU to support farmers
- Premier picks Health Insurance Brand of the Year 2018
- DVLA, Guinness Ghana roll out new drink-drive module
- Access Bank unveils new logo; targets unbanked population through financial technology
- Anglogold engineer calls for training for artisanal miners
- Video: Alhassan Andani makes startling revelation on banking crisis
- Banking crisis: We are out of the woods –Stanbic’s Alhassan Andani
- Why the economy grows but jobs are not – Stanbic MD has answers
- Gold gains to near highest since 2013
- African Engineers converge in Tunis for conference on Food Security
- CBG pays out GH¢2bn to depositors, MFIs from bonds
- 'Solar is cheap, don’t be deterred by upfront cost'