Old Mutual Life Assurance Company, a major player in the financial and insurance industry in Ghana has rewarded its top performing financial advisors, sales managers and branch managers for the financial year 2018.
The event, which took place in Accra on March 9, is organized annually as part of Old Mutual’s commitment to reward performance and motivate employees towards delivering excellent service to its customers.
Old Mutual Ghana recognises our sales staff as those in the forefront of helping the company achieve its vision of being our customer’s most trusted lifetime partner, passionate about helping them achieve their financial goals.
A total of 22 awards were presented to the deserving winners who worked tirelessly in 2018 to help Old Mutual achieve its business objectives.
The top performing financial advisor for the retail category was Mr. Alex Essiam whilst Mrs. Doris Ode won the award for top performing financial advisor for the bancassurance category.
“At Old Mutual, we are proud of the salesmen and women who contribute to the success of our business. We work for an organization that is very unique and believes in rewarding excellent performers across the businesses. I congratulate all the winners for a job well done. Keep up the good work!’ said the CEO of Old Mutual Ghana, Tavona Biza. ‘Old Mutual Ghana is committed to helping Ghanaians make the best decisions that will secure their future and that of their loved ones,” he added.
Ten (10) of the award recipients were recognized with a fully paid trip to the Zaina Lodge where they will be treated to a wonderful uniquely Ghanaian experience. Cash prizes amounting to GHC 40,000 were awarded at the event.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire resume sale of cocoa beans
- UBA unveils marketing platform for entrepreneurs
- BoG keeps policy rate at 16%
- Electric car models to triple in Europe by 2021
- Boeing to take $4.9bn hit in second quarter on 737 Max grounding
- Ghana's debt now GHS200 billion
- Gov’t urged to formulate new tax compliance rules for increased revenue
- Vodafone talks private sector relevance in SDGs at UN Forum
- Nelson Mandela Day: Barclays, ALU scholars pay courtesy call on SA High Commissioner
- Insurance industry could wield more money than banks – Rev Okosun
- Engage NIC to avoid casualties - CIIG
- Kingdom Exim Ghana, CEO awarded at Ghana Shippers Award 2019
- Enforce laws barring foreigners from retail trade - Majority Leader to agencies
- GTBank, Ria partner Zeepay to launch Ria2Mobile money transfer service
- AirtelTigo mentors 40 young aspiring entrepreneurs