Accra Brewery Limited (ABL), producers of the nourishing true malt beverage, Beta Malt, has launched “Beta Malt Interco”, a partnership with Ghana Education Service (GES) as sponsors of the Inter-Colleges Athletics Competition (Interco).
Interco is a sports festival organized by GES for second cycle schools held at both the regional and national levels. This event brings together thousands of students from over 200 schools to compete over a 3-day period for the opportunity to win personal and school athletichonours.
Speaking at the media launch held at T.I. Ahmadiyya Senior High School in Kumasi, Ms. Ewurafua Addo-Atuah, ABL’s Head of Marketing, mentioned that ABL’s sponsorship of the widely popular event was part of the company’s pursuit to offer brand experiences that play meaningful roles in everyone’s lives.
She noted that Interco shares similar values with Beta Malt, which seeks to motivate and empower Ghanaian youth to pursue their dreams.
“Interco has become a regular sporting experience, and an influential event where students come together across different sporting disciplines to achieve success whilst learning important life skills and overcoming challenges,” Ms. Addo-Atuah stated.
She remarked that “it is our hope that what Accra Brewery has achieved here today marks the beginning of a mutually beneficial relationship between us and GES as ABL continues to invest a Growing World where everyone has the opportunity to improve their livelihood and brings people together for a better world”
On the other hand, Prof. Kwesi Opoku Amankwa, the Director General of the GES, stated that “the partnership between GES and ABL aims at elevating sports which will contribute towards Ghana’s sports development agenda”.
He expressed his sincere gratitude to ABL for investing in this sporting event and urged corporate Ghana to emulate ABL’s commitment and dedication.
Also, Mrs. Portia Offei Asare, Brand Manager-Beta Malt, urged students and young athletes to choose Beta Malt as the ultimate beverage companion as they pursue their dreams.
Further, she mentioned that as part of Beta Malt’s sponsorship, all winners will receive packs of Beta Malt and Beta Malt-branded souvenirs.Overall winners for male and female categories at the National Sports Festival will be awarded tertiary scholarship worth GHS 30,000.
Beta Malt was launched in 2015 in Kumasi and motivates consumers to stay the course with the tagline, The Only Way is Up. It is a nourishing true malt with fortifying vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for a good boost, which makes it a perfect complement in various occasions. Beta Malt is sold in 330ml polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and Returnable Glass bottles (RGB).
More Business Headlines
- No 100% assurance to depositors with axed Savings and Loans companies
- Nigerian gov't ordered to pay $9bn to private gas firm
- Full List of licensed Savings and Loans companies as at August 16
- Detailed reasons behind BoG closure of Ideal, Women's Bank, Midland, and 18 others
- Book to compliment Africa's efforts to meet economic, cultural needs to be launched
- GN Savings is not only solvent but would be highly liquid if... - Nduom reacts
- Eric Nipah appointed Receiver for insolvent Savings and Loans companies
- Why GN Savings and Loans Company Ltd was closed down
- StanChart cleans up, donates to Accra Rehabilitation Center
- Luv FM's maiden Corporate Groove Flavour hits Kumasi
- South Africa debt 'becoming uncomfortable', but no bailout requested – IMF
- GN Savings and Loans, 22 others closed down
- AWA, ASKY, Ethiopian Airlines partner to bring seamless travel to Ghanaians
- Vodacom to invest more than $589m on South Africa network this year
- South African retailer TFG to review Kenya, Ghana stores