The management of Cancer Support Network Ghana an international NGO based in Ghana has presented an amount of GHS6,500.00 to cancer patients at a ceremony at the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital in Accra.
The amount which will be used to support the treatment and other essential medical needs of cancer patients was raised by the organization and its development partners.
The donation falls in line with the organization’s annual outreach activities to mark this month’s cancer awareness program.
The beneficiaries who are currently on admission at the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital include Mr George Kpohoh, Mr Flash Ahene Quarcoo, Mr Samuel Danso and Mr Kofi Adarkwa.
Receiving the donation the Senior Nursing Officer in charge of the Genitourinary Department (GU) department, Madam Emelia Okine thanked the organization for the support.
The Senior Nursing Officer used the occasion to appeal to other benevolent institutions to copy the example of the Cancer Support Network.
Cancer Support Network of Ghana is a cancer care initiative. It is a non-profit organization born out of compassion, to care and to support persons affected by cancer.
Its primary goal is to help affected individuals and their families through their cancer journey, as they believe no one should journey alone.
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Akufo-Addo sets in motion probe to determine if CJ should be removed from office
- NDC expels Koku Anyidoho
- Supreme Court prohibits Justice Honyenuga from continuing with Opuni’s case
- Assin North MP’s case: Resident insists only Supreme Court can decide what constitutes allegiance
- Neither Nana Asante Bediatuo nor his wife has bought Holiday Inn Hotel – Lawyers
- Henry Quartey demands transfer of Ayawaso Central Municipal Environmental Health Officer
- GRIDCo appoints new CEO
- Pay us $2,000 or we will strike from August 2 – UTAG to government
- No docket has been built and presented to AG since murder of Ahmed Suale – Godfred Dame
Review of 2 Nigerian banks outlook to negative is “serious issue” – Banking Consultant
Resolve chieftaincy disputes to boost development in Western Region – Sector Minister
Assin North Ruling: Court erred in interpreting the law – Kwaku Azar
Harmonised trade policy key to implementing AfCFTA
Ekow Blankson shares his best moment on screen
We are disappointed with cancellation of 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results – Rockson Dafiamekpor
Obinim breaks down Black Sherif’s ‘Second Sermon’, Ghanaians react
Whether by court or by-election, Assin North seat will remain NDC’s – Alex Sebgefia
Bentsi-Enchil, Letsa and Ankomah and SEM capital appointed legal and financial advisors for GSE demutualization
Government urged to invest in promoting reading in communities
Social media reacts to Koku Anyidoho’s expulsion from NDC
Assin North ruling: We’ll contest this travesty of justice – Minority in Parliament
Playback: Government updates nation on fight against Covid-19
2 dead, dozens injured in Texas chemical plant leak
Shakul Samed loses to Turkey’s Bayram Malkan via TKO