Christians from King Solomon Universal Temple have donated ¢10,000 to the Kumasi Central Mosque ahead of this year’s Ramadan.
The donation is to aid the Muslim community through the 30-day fasting period.
Leader of King Solomon Universal Temple together with members of the church made the donation among other items to the central mosque.
Evangelist Kwaku Dankwah used the opportunity to condemn television programmes that are against the will of God.
Ashanti Regional Chief Imam advised Muslims and Christians to continue to live in harmony.
Sheik Abdul Mumin Harun says the only way to build better Ghana is through the unity between these two religions.
He gave background narrations to support the fact that Muslims and Christians had lived together peaceful before.
Ramadan is a time when Muslims around the world celebrate and reflect on the purpose of life and grow closer to Allah.
Whether its waking up early, or praying, Muslims create traditions and bonds that will last forever.
- I was slapped, kicked in the groin by National Security officials – Citi FM’s Caleb Kudah recounts ordeal
- Citi FM journalist broke GJA code of ethics by filming at National Security premises – Affail Monney
- Over 90% of ‘rotten’ vehicles at National Security premises distributed – Former MASLOC boss
- I will resign from Parliament if anyone proves that I promised to fix any road – Sam George
- Eight home-based players included in Ghana’s squad to face Morocco and Ivory Coast
- #FixTheCountry: Be measured in your expectations of Akufo-Addo due to Covid-19 – Chief of Staff
- Citi FM journalist committed no crime in filming at National Security premises – Samson Anyenini
- Mental disorder after childbirth is real – Mother shares experience
- Inflation returns to single digit of 8.5% in April 2021
- Manner of Citi FM journalists’ arrest worrying – Sulemana Braimah
Academic City holds Diversity Day to deepen understanding of African Culture
German-based Muslim group supports Nsawam-Adoagyiri Zongo communities
IDeL-UEW to establish study centres in some West African Countries
Akufo-Addo and his NPP government are reducing Ghana to a police state – Haruna Iddrisu
Children with hole in heart need help – Surgeon
Kpone Zonal Councils intensify fight against poor sanitation
Social media users react to DSP Azugu’s alleged role in Citi FM journalist’s assault
Court adjourns Assin North MP’s case over hearing of applications
Pregnant woman, 2 others feared dead in Tamale-Buipe Highway accident
Ghana ranked 9th in SSA with highest value of energy infrastructure project – Report
UK funds cyber capacity building in Ghana
CSIR wants recognition for research works
Femi Kuti speaks after father, Fela, missed out on 2021 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction
The neglected woman with a neglected disease
GPL wrap – Medeama and Bechem United lose at home for the first time as Hearts close gap at top