The country’s active Covid-19 cases have declined, data from the Ghana Health Service (GHS) says.
According to the Service’s latest update, a total of 3,867 active cases were recorded in all 16 regions as of September 20.
Out of the cases recorded, 119 are said to be severe whiles 42 others are considered critical.
Also, three individuals have died due to the pandemic. The additional casualties bring the country’s death toll to 1,142.
So far, 167 new cases have been recorded. These cases were recorded in six regions and the Kotoka International Airport (KIA).
Total Covid-19 confirmed cases is 126,313 and out of these cases, about 121,304 have recovered and have been discharged from the health facilities.
Meanwhile, the Ghana Health Service on Friday commenced vaccinating citizens who have not been inoculated against the virus in the Greater Accra Regional Health Directorate.
The 5-day vaccination exercise also paves way for individuals who have received the first dose of the Astra Zeneca vaccine to receive their second jab.
- Police arrest man driving dangerously in viral video
- Reckless driver in viral video to appear in court today
- Colombia’s most wanted drug lord Otoniel captured
- Iranian governor slapped in the face during public speech
- NCA backtracks on Radio Gold, others not having their original frequencies
- I love security issues – Henry Quartey on why he didn’t want to be Greater Accra Regional Minister
- CAF Champions League: Hearts of Oak drop to Confederations Cup after being thrashed by Wydad
- CAF Champions League: Hearts of Oak poised to make history ahead of second leg against Wydad
- Agric Minister stopped my bid to introduce fertiliser manufacturing plant – Entrepreneur
- I resigned from Shatta Movement when Shatta Wale started misbehaving – Ken Addy
GCB records 17.8% growth in profit in quarter 3 2021 but NPLs shoot up
Herbalife Nutrition honoured for outstanding HR Management Practices at 2021 HR Focus Awards
Parliament resumes sitting on Oct. 26
EU wants Sudan’s transition ‘back on track’
Twelve injured in Khartoum clashes – reports
Master act of controlling the pressure -Former NSMQ winner advises contestants as finals begin on Oct. 26
GPL: Five substitutes allowed for 2021/22 season
UN calls for release of Sudan civilian leaders
It’s an exciting time to be an entrepreneur if you’re disciplined, committed – UMB MD
Signs of Sudan’s coup build-up have been clear
Top 10 non-traditional exports up 15% to $273m in quarter 2 2021
John Boadu: NPP tribute in memory of Hajia Mariama Bawumia
Auditor-General uncovers ¢44m worth of abandoned projects, completed projects not put to use across
Coup reports ‘major blow’ to Sudan transition – Human Rights Watch
CBOD calls on government to fix deplorable road network in petroleum management and storage area in Tema