Daniel Craig and Pierce Brosnan have paid tribute to Sir Roger Moore after his death at the age of 89.
The actors, who have both also played James Bond, posted tributes on their social media accounts.
Brosnan described Sir Roger as "a magnificent Bond" and "a big part of my life" in a post on Facebook.
Craig uploaded a photo of himself with Sir Roger to the official 007 Instagramaccount and wrote: "Nobody Does It Better – love Daniel."
Sir Roger died following "a short but brave battle with cancer", his three children said when they announced his death on Tuesday.
The actor played James Bond in seven films in the franchise, including Live and Let Die and A View to a Kill.
Other stars to pay tribute to Sir Roger included Russell Crowe, Mia Farrow and Sir Michael Caine, who said: "I am truly sad and think I will be in tears if I talk about him. Roger was the perfect gentlemen, adored by all his friends."
Pierce Brosnan's tribute in full
"Dear Sir Roger Moore, it is indeed with a heavy heart that I hear the news of your passing this morning.
"You were a big part of my life, from The Saint to James Bond… you were a magnificent James Bond and one that led the way for me.
"The world will miss you and your unique sense of humour for years to come. My sincerest condolences to your family and children. RIP.
- Election 2020: It is absolutely preposterous to think NDC didn’t collate its results – Afriyie Ankrah
- Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- Power providers can’t guarantee consistency with ‘dumsor’ timetable – Energy Analyst
- SSNIT OBS scandal: State sues Ernest Thompson, 4 others again
- Rastafarian case: Achimota School fails to respond to suit, case adjourned to April 30
- Hyundai, KIA to establish assembly plants in Ghana in 2022
- There’s no scientific evidence that Free SHS led to success in WASSCE – Peter Anti
- Kumasi traders call on ECG to extend ‘dumsor’ timetable to Ashanti region
Asantehene calls on Ghanaians to fight against climate change
Weed, snakes, engulf government’s One-District-One-Warehouse facilities
The world marks Earth Day
NDC’s horse was strong, rider was also strong – Ofosu-Ampofo responds to Kunbour
Ghana Poultry Project trains youth in entrepreneurship
SMT Ghana assist construction of School project in Tarkwa
Deputy Lands Minister-designate assures of solutions to La stool lands dispute
Suspending prospecting activities in forest reserves a good step – Ken Ashigbey
Nana Agradaa re-arrested after being granted bail
16 ‘galamsey’ excavators seized at Amenfi West in Western Region
2 sales personnel convicted for stealing
Armed illegal chainsaw operators frustrating forestry officers in Dormaa West District
Protect Ghana’s Covid-19 strides – GHS advises increased adherence to protocols
Court jails labourer 15 years for defilement
Eli Hini appointed as first CEO of MobileMoney Limited