A Physician Assistant at the Peace Specialty Hospital is concerned that many Ghanaians do not see doctors until their health conditions worsen.
According to Dr Nimonorka Laar Caleb, it is important to undergo regular medical examinations to prevent serious health complications.
The medical practitioner observed that many people wait to get sick before going to the doctor, this, in his view is very worrying.
Dr Caleb also admonished Ghanaians to take regular health checks seriously.
Doctor Caleb spoke to the media during a free screening exercise organised for widows among other people at Yennyawso in Kumasi.
He was pleased with the turnout and advised beneficiaries to pay attention to their health.
He also urges Ghanaians to be careful with Covid-19 jokes and adhere to all protocols.
The program sought to review the beneficiaries’ health conditions and breast Cancer status.
National President of the Akunafuo Mmoa Foundation, Philomena Antwiwaa advised widows to strive to live a better life and care for their children.
Beneficiaries of the exercise expressed their excitement and promised to heed to the doctor’s advice.
- Father files $1m lawsuit after teacher cuts child’s hair
- Veteran actor ‘Kohwe’ passes on
- 11 SHSs put under surveillance on suspicion of exam malpractice – WAEC
- Guinea coup: ECOWAS gives military rulers 6 months to return country to constitutional order
- Brussels to name street after murdered sex worker Eunice Osayande
- Guinea coup: ECOWAS’ ultimatum for return to democratic rule not feasible – Col Festus Aboagye
- Hearts of Oak unveil new kits for 2021/22 season
- Sex workers at Sunyani arrested for allegedly beating a client to death
- Most professionals have reached out to pay their taxes after President’s call – GRA
- My wife paid for our wedding expenses and I cherish her for that – Joy FM listener
I deserve 3Music awards but I’ll get rid of them – Shatta Wale
High-speed internet via airborne beams of light
Three-member committee submits report on new Black Stars coach to GFA
27-year-old arrested for alleged murder
Manchester City: Pep Guardiola will not apologise for asking more fans to attend Southampton game
Korle-Bu open doors for patients to share experience on World Patient Safety Day
Nicki Minaj’s Covid-19 vaccine ‘swollen testicles’ claim is false, says Trinidad Health Minister
Livestream: First episode of Joy Entertainment’s ‘Moment with Joy’ features Emefa Adeti
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a risk factor for depression in women – Gynaecologist
#Phobia110 trends as fans react to new Hearts of Oak jersey
Ghana bags over $6.5 billion in oil revenue in 10 years
My wife paid for our wedding expenses and I cherish her for that – Joy FM listener
World Bank discontinues publication of Doing Business report
Guinea coup: ECOWAS’ ultimatum for return to democratic rule not feasible – Col Festus Aboagye
Sex workers at Sunyani arrested for allegedly beating a client to death