Bubbly gospel musician Boadiwaa Ofori-Amoateng, known on stage as Boadiwaa is set to outdoor her maiden album on October 20th.
The launch comes off at the Pentecost International Worship Center-PIWC in Kokomlemle, Accra.
The album, 'Utawala Wa Neema' (The Reign of Grace), is Boadiwaa's first album on the Upswing Music Company Limited label. The album contains nine tracks.
The launch will witness some exciting live band performances. Apart from Boadiwaa, a host of other renowned Ghanaian gospel artistes including Cindy Thompson and Noble Nketia will perform at the event.
Pundits have tipped Boadiwaa, who is a contemporary gospel musician, songwriter and worship leader, to be a gospel sensation who is set to the music scene with "electrifying soul winning songs".
Born to Ghanaian parents, Boadiwaa is the third of four children. She spent most of her growing years in Kumasi the second largest city in Ghana.
Giving her life to Christ at thirteen years she been in the Lords vineyard since; serving as a chapel prefect and Scripture Union Prayer Secretary in her Senior High School.
She also served as the vice president of a non-denominational evangelistic ministry (Voice of the Spirit) and this is where her calling was defined.
She went on to serve as a Hall Representative for the Campus Christian Fellowship in the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
At the same time she served as a lead singer in the choir and in the University Mass Choir. After school she became the music director of her church choir in Accra at the Family Chapel International Accra. She is currently a worship leader and song minister blessing the body of Christ.
This journey she said has not been without ups and downs. But she has grown to appreciate the unfathomable grace of God, His unfailing love and His endless mercies: we are saved by grace the debt has been paid in full and she believes we live righteous lives because we so much appreciate his sacrifice for us.
Worship she says is the most intimate way of communicating with God. In worship there is a divine exchange of divinity into humanity. We lose a part of ourselves and he deposits a part of him in us. We worship with HIM as the focus but we come out blessed and transformed. She believes true worship will change the Nations.
The change that happens in that secret place doesn’t remain there but permeates into every facet of our life.
She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science. Although a Computer Engineer, her passion is to see lives transformed through the music of the word of God.
She believes its only music that gets into ones soul without their permission, so why not put the eternal word and principles of God into music and get them into your soul so when the issues of life begin to overtake you there will be a firm foundation of the word in your subconscious to face life head on.
She believes God loves to hear his children worship and praise him with their voices and that is exactly what she seeks to do.
Her songs are inspired by her relationship with God, her experiences in life and most importantly the written word of God.
It’s been a long road to this point but she believes the journey has just began and she’s looking forward to being a blessing to the whole world with the gift she feels so privileged to have received from God above the father of light and the giver of every good and perfect gift.
She is happily married and lives in Accra with her family.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father
- Nigeria election 2019: Wizkid shades APC, PDP, advises Nigerians
- Video/Photos: Cwesi Oteng visits Akufo-Addo, presents special copy of album to him
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2