Rescue operation is underway for hiplife musician Castro known in private life as Theophilus Tagoe and a female friend after they went 'missing' during a Jet Ski ride at a resort in Ada, Sunday.
Local fishermen have been organized to undertake the rescue mission.
Castro and Black Stars captain, Asamoah Gyan were at Aqua Safari, a beach resort in Ada on Friday for recreation.
Gerhard Urstrunter, General Manager of Aqua Safari where they lodged on their first night told Joy News a search is underway for Castro and his female friend who were on the Jet Ski.
The search party is looking for both Castro and the female friend around the estuary, off the coast where a white man claimed he saw them.
A large crowd, according to Joy FM’s reporter Benjamin Tetteh, who was at the scene, has trooped to the resort prompting police to cordon off the area.
The District Chief Executive of Ada East John Nurudeen Ahortu told Joy News they were still waiting for the search party to possibly arrive with the 'missing' persons.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce