John Laiden Eshun, father of missing hiplife artiste Castro is very optimistic his son would be found this year.
He said he is praying fervently for the return of his son because “I believe his is not dead”.
Castro and a female companion, Janet Bandu went missing during a jet-ski ride at Aqua Safari, a beach resort at Ada on July 6, 2014.
The hiplife artiste had visited the beach resort with Black Stars captain, Asamoah Gyan and some friends when the unfortunate incident occurred.
A search by the marine police, fetish priests and some local fishermen proved futile and till date, no one knows the whereabouts of Castro and Janet, dead or alive.
But Mr. Eshun in an interview with Adom News insists his son is not dead but has only disappeared.
He insists Castro has been kidnapped by a spiritual being and it will only take God’s intervention to bring him back.
“I have faith in God and I know my son will return save and sound,” he stressed.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album