Several exhibitors are ready to serve the hundreds of patrons who have started trooping to the Aviation Social Centre for the Joy FM Ghana Day Bazaar.
The event, which is currently underway, is showcasing a variety of Ghanaian fashion, food, music, art and a host of others.
Already, the Super Morning Show (SMS) with Kojo Yankson just went by at the Aviation Social Centre.
Now is the Cosmopolitan Mix with Doreen Andoh. That will be followed by Drive Time with Lexis Bill, and then the big jam itself, Weekend Warmer with DJ Black.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui