Ghanaian songstress, Bertha Bridget Kankam, known on stage as Yaa Yaa, is out with a new single, ‘Dumb Drum’.
‘Dumb Drum’ is a carefully written, composed, structured, arranged and well produced song by the singer.
The song is laced with metaphors and bares how much Yaa Yaa has developed and evolved as a musician.
She told Myjoyonline.com that, “Dumb Drum is a pop rock music, I wrote it myself. It's a song that talks about what our human tendencies push us to do sometimes.”
The song, the singer noted, touches on key issues such as “a lot of backbiting and hypocrisy going on. People smile with you and the next minute they talk ill of you. It's something that we all have and still experience.”
‘Dumb Drum’ was recorded with a live band in Groove House Studios in Accra.
Download the song from this link http://t.co/lXwnuE6isR
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Jussie Smollett arrested over false attack report
- Video: Akufo-Addo seals SONA speech with kiss from Rebecca
- New Music: Mimlife Records new act ‘Mista Myles’ drops new song
- Our welcoming attitude is the strongest tourist attraction – Akufo-Addo
- Gov't to complete 2 theatres in creative industry - Akufo-Addo
- Vodafone joins Stanbic Jazz train for 3rd time in a row
- Ebony’s unreleased songs: 60% for Bullet, 40% for me – Dad
- Stop pressuring me to marry – Patience Nyarko
- We don’t know Akuapem Poloo – Chief denies her
- Photos: Music Producer, Kaywa ordained man of God
- Oscars 2019: 17 quirky facts about this year's Academy Awards
- Okyeame Kwame, wife present third edition of ‘Flaunt Your Lover’
- Let’s cast our nets wider when booking artistes for shows – Tic
- Video: Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case