Ghanaian songstress, Bertha Bridget Kankam, known on stage as Yaa Yaa, is out with a new single, ‘Dumb Drum’.
‘Dumb Drum’ is a carefully written, composed, structured, arranged and well produced song by the singer.
The song is laced with metaphors and bares how much Yaa Yaa has developed and evolved as a musician.
She told Myjoyonline.com that, “Dumb Drum is a pop rock music, I wrote it myself. It's a song that talks about what our human tendencies push us to do sometimes.”
The song, the singer noted, touches on key issues such as “a lot of backbiting and hypocrisy going on. People smile with you and the next minute they talk ill of you. It's something that we all have and still experience.”
‘Dumb Drum’ was recorded with a live band in Groove House Studios in Accra.
Download the song from this link http://t.co/lXwnuE6isR
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Francis Agyei drops 'Ilona' video ahead of album launch
- Video: Osibisa's Teddy Osei blesses Wiyaala
- I’m Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale put together – Cynthia Millz
- Ghanaians are gradually losing interest in gospel music – A.F Benjamin
- New Music: Kwaisey Pee bounces back with ‘Mabre’ feat. YaaYaa
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria celebs enjoy Gauteng, KZN, Free State and Global Citizens Concert
- I never said if Shatta Wale organizes awards, Stonebwoy will win ‘Best Dancehall Artiste’ - Ponobiom
- Instinct Wave, HG Concepts set to premiere comedy movie ‘Jacob’
- Video: I went through trials for 10 years - Papa Shee
- Video: Popular musician stuck inside married woman during sex
- We serve you ‘hot’ Adonko for Christmas– Kev, Grenade
- Corporate Kumasi thrilled at first-ever Luv FM-Royal Golf Club ‘Business and Banter’ hang-out
- Sarkodie bashes brainwashed African leaders
- Kwaw Kese to stop smoking in 2019
- Video: People still doubt me because of Ofori Amponsah - Evangelist Papa Shee