Rapper Teephlow has signed a four-year management deal with management and entertainment solutions company, Spyder Lee Entertainment.
At a press conference at the Coconut Grove Regency Hotel in Accra Tuesday to announce the deal, the ‘Fante rapper’ expressed his excitement about the deal and hinted on some of the positive additions the deal will add to his brand.
“This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad. I am happy to be entering into this partnership with Spyder Lee Entertainment and I know it will take me places.
"A lot of people are already craving for more from me and I am optimistic that next year will come with a lot more. I am going to give the fans all what they deserve with the new team,” he said.
Supervising Manager of Spyder Lee Entertainment, Richmond Lamptey speaking at the signing noted that “the management deal is expected to take Teephlow to the next level of his career and that is what together with his team, we aim to achieve”.
The event was attended by key stakeholders within the music space including Hammer of the Last 2 Music Group and MUSIGA President, Bice Osei Kuffour.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20 clash: Shatta Wale’s father discloses why he climbed the stage
- Shatta Wale is an attention seeker, doesn’t know his limits – Okraku Mantey
- Baako sees silver lining in Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale brawl
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme