Marriage counselors and experts on Saturday thrilled participants at the Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair, as the event winds to its last day Sunday.
The marriage experts touched on various topics aimed at ensuring that participants get credible insights into how to make their marriages work or for yet to be married couples to have an idea what to expect.
Renowned Counsellor, Rev Dr Kisseadoo tackled ‘Communication and Companionship’; Rev Allan Okomeng-Mensah answered the all important question, ‘Must you disclose and share all your income and finances with your partner?; Mrs. Theresa Wiafe-Asante gave helpful tips on ‘Carrying over baggage from your previous relationship into marriage (The Pros and Cons)’.
Mr Kobina Ata-Bedu capped the event that took place at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) with an exciting delivery on ‘Can sex enhance marriage?’
Speaking on Joy News, Charles Narh, a member of the Joy FM events team said there is more on the last day July 3, 2016.
“We are getting ready for tomorrow which is the blockbuster day of deals. So people who have not been able to visit should make their way here because tomorrow it’s all about deals," he said.
“Every last day of the fair, our exhibitors go all out; they give various discounts on products and services that they are offering throughout the fair. There are all sorts of opportunities for last-minute shoppers,” he added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Wendy Shay hosts Farmers' Day edition of AM Show
- Stop disrespecting me - Stonebwoy warns Shatta Wale
- My song more popular than I but I'll catch up - ‘Do The Dance’ singer
- Video: If ‘chaff’ songs work for Shatta Wale, he should continue - Jupitar
- Rev Azigiza Jnr’s Citizen Fellowship marks first anniversary
- Video: I’m not happy with NPP; I can choose NDC in 2020 – A-Plus
- R Kelly documentary premiere evacuated after threats
- Nana Tuffour, Kuami Eugene others to headline MTN Music Festival
- Social media users attack Shatta Wale for calling out Akufo-Addo
- Photos: Kufuor unveils Christmas tree at Kempinski Hotel
- Shatta Wale showing buttocks on stage is “disgusting” – Stonebwoy
- Bliss on the Hills: Christmas comes to Kwahu Abetifi Republic
- Israeli Embassy hosts Ghanaian dignitaries at Festival of Lights in Accra
- Akosua Adjepong, alleged accomplice refund ¢55,000 in land deal
- I don’t give out beats for free – Producer Appietus tells musicians