Gospel musician Joyce Blessing is reported to be responding to treatment after being involved in a gory accident on Christmas Day.
The singer and her team were involved in the ghastly accident in Nsawam while they were on their way to Kwahu in the Eastern Region for the ‘Bliss on the Hills' festival.
The accident left the gospel musician’s four-wheel drive badly mangled.
Lawrence Nana Asimah Hanson (Bulldog), Head of Artiste Repertoire at Zylofon Media told Myjoyonline.com that Joyce Blessing is “responding to treatment” and she is “stable”.
He said the singer, who sustained some injuries at her back, is currently receiving treatment at a private medical facility in Accra.
He is hopeful she will be discharged from the facility in “a day or two”.
According to him, the singer's husband Dave Joy, who doubles as her manager was the one driving when the accident happened.
Also in the vehicle at the time of the accident were a videographer and photographer.
Both of them are also reported to be responding to treatment at the Nyaho Medical Centre in Accra.
See photos below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father
- Nigeria election 2019: Wizkid shades APC, PDP, advises Nigerians
- Video/Photos: Cwesi Oteng visits Akufo-Addo, presents special copy of album to him
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2