Present and past residents of Commonwealth Hall of the University of Ghana underlined their credentials as one of the best jama groups in the country's halls when they appeared at this year’s Skuuls reunion at the Trade Fair Center.
The Vandals as they are known took center stage and charged the crowd with their spirited jama’ songs. It was a ground shaking performance.
After series of songs that got everyone on fire, they retired to their flagship ‘kor’ ‘kor’ ‘kor’ song that made them the school to watch.
After their generous display of artistry and natural fame, the organizers topped it when they allotted two more minutes to the vandals to take share in this year’s hit song and dance ‘One corner’.
The jama by the vandals marked one of the many activities at this year’s Joy FM Skuuls reunion.
The annual festival brings together old students all over Ghana to interact and relive those priceless moments. Some artistes were present to excite the crowd with some enthralling performances.
Artists like Edem, all graced the occasion.
This year’s event is just so fun packed and if you missed it well sorry.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono
- Donzy, Ephraim ready to go to jail for refusing to pay toll on motorway