Versatile actress Nana Ama McBrown said she is hopeful of taking seed refuting rumours that she is expecting a baby.
The bubbly actress who got married to businessman Maxwell Mensah in 2016, says she is still hopeful of taking seed though she was rumoured pregnant few weeks ago.
“I think I have heard it many times that I am pregnant but I am not but. As a showbiz personality, people will assume, people will live your life for you or say things that probably they wish for you.
"It is a good thing to be pregnant, I am married, and it is no offence so I am not but I’ll be,” she told JoyNews’ MzGee.
The actress stressed, “If you want something from God, do your part and pray. If I want to have a baby and I am always in the room crying, how do I pay my rent?”
Nana Ama who steered affairs at the launch of Kwabena Kwabena ‘Ahyesi’ album, also spoke of her temperament, her career, husband and her love for music.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Fuse ODG, Sarkodie, Joey B others to rock at maiden TINA Festival
- ‘Master and the 3 Maids’ successfully launched on Joy Prime
- Season 2 of Apartment 22 premieres on Joy Prime
- Season 3 of Kejetia vs Makola airs this weekend on Joy Prime
- Gee Spot: Your entertainment hot spot enters season 2
- Kanye West attacks Drake in Twitter tirade
- Video: No room for Kojo Antwi, Pat Thomas on my album – NanaYaa
- Inside my Xmas hamper
- Dancehall diva Shegah bags three International awards
- Francis Agyei drops 'Ilona' video ahead of album launch
- Video: Osibisa's Teddy Osei blesses Wiyaala
- I’m Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale put together – Cynthia Millz
- Ghanaians are gradually losing interest in gospel music – A.F Benjamin
- New Music: Kwaisey Pee bounces back with ‘Mabre’ feat. YaaYaa
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria celebs enjoy Gauteng, KZN, Free State and Global Citizens Concert