Talented Gospel musician, Ike Nanor plans to stage a live performance on November 18, 2017, dubbed ‘The Legend Live In Concert’.
The talented musician noted that he recently had an encounter with God and decided to preach the gospel through music.
He is an amazing contemporary Ghanaian gospel artiste and worship leader known for his distinct vocal delivery.
Ike Nanor intends to develop skill and anointing for ministry, to bring the lost to the saving knowledge of Christ Jesus, and the saved a refreshing atmosphere of worship.
He was discovered when he was 12 years old at the Pentecost Junior Secondary School, Koforidua in the Eastern Region. But his talent in music began to take shape after his secondary school education when he enrolled at the Institute of Management Studies in Kumasi and was appointed the director of the school's choir for the 1997-1998 academic year.
Ike Nanor, who has released several inspirational and popular songs, has been on the quiet for nearly a decade, with an album or single releases during the period – until now.
In December 2016, he released “Orengyaw Me” (He will not leave me) which is part of a double-track. The full album is expected to be released this year.
Ike Nanor will do the first live recording of the album which features Mary Ghansah, OJ, Cynthia of Daughters of Glories Jesus fame and many others at the launch on November 18, at The Makers House Chapel International, Point 1, off the Kwabenya road in Accra.
Speaking at the launch at Christ The King Parish in Accra on Wednesday, October 18, 2017, Ike Nanor said his vision is to drive towards music excellence, “as we give God our best, He shall draw men to Himself.”
He is ready to flood the world with great, inspiring and refreshing songs, tour Ghana and beyond with our music and worship songs, train and groom people for excellent music ministry delivery.
Ike Nanor noted that gospel music should not be just for entertainment but a ministry to win more souls for Christ.
Ike Nanor who recently lost his son said, he intends to unleash his musical talent across the country by touring some regions to propagate the gospel.
About Ike Nanor
Ike Nanor is a legendary Praise & Worship Leader, Choir Director and Vocal Coach, he has an extraordinary mastery when it comes to the voice and has coached quite a great number of great singers in Ghana.
He has been involved in training and developing church singers and choirs, as well as being a keynote speaker on various music workshop platforms across the nation for the past 20 years and more. He is an Executive Leader of The Maker’s House Music Ministry.
Ike has an Executive MBA in Finance from the University of Ghana Business School. He earned his bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance from Central University, Ghana and currently works with Central University as an assistant registrar (Finance); Ike is married to Juliana Nanor and together they have a son.
Ike Nanor is a native of Somanya in the Eastern Region and the first and only son among four children of Jacob and Vida Nanor. He attended Pope John's Memoir Seminary in Koforidua in Eastern Region between 1993-1995.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene