Patapaa’s ‘One Corner’ dance craze has transcended borders of Ghana. It is currently the hottest thing in Nigeria.
Recently, Nigerian music star Reekado Banks, who is currently signed to Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records, caught the ‘One Corner’ flu.
The artiste, born Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, posted a video, together with some other Mavin Records mates, doing the dance craze that has caught on like wildfire.
“The #OneCorner virus hit us while in the studio. We couldn’t resist it,” he said in a post on Instagram.
‘One Corner’, is the biggest song in Ghana. The dance craze has seen people go gaga by either perching on whatever object is before them, go under cars, chairs or whatever while others isolate themselves on the ground to do a wild gyrating move.
A video of Olorunyomi Omoyini, a Nigerian fashion designer, and wedding guests dancing to the ‘One Corner’ dance, has surfaced online.
As soon as the DJ dropped the song, groomsmen started dancing to the song.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case
- Cwesi Oteng elated to have presented latest album to Akufo-Addo
- Donald Trump retweets viral video of woman juggling football
- John Dumelo reacts to ‘predatory and gross’ hugging of Legon students
- Video/Photos: Celestine Donkor thrills in first Drive Time Live Concert
- Video: Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Video: Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father