Patapaa’s ‘One Corner’ dance craze has transcended borders of Ghana. It is currently the hottest thing in Nigeria.
Recently, Nigerian music star Reekado Banks, who is currently signed to Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records, caught the ‘One Corner’ flu.
The artiste, born Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, posted a video, together with some other Mavin Records mates, doing the dance craze that has caught on like wildfire.
“The #OneCorner virus hit us while in the studio. We couldn’t resist it,” he said in a post on Instagram.
‘One Corner’, is the biggest song in Ghana. The dance craze has seen people go gaga by either perching on whatever object is before them, go under cars, chairs or whatever while others isolate themselves on the ground to do a wild gyrating move.
A video of Olorunyomi Omoyini, a Nigerian fashion designer, and wedding guests dancing to the ‘One Corner’ dance, has surfaced online.
As soon as the DJ dropped the song, groomsmen started dancing to the song.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos
- Okyeame Kwame’s album launch, a truly Made-In-Ghana show
- Sarkodie celebrates mother’s birthday with lovely message, photos
- Non-stop live band performance rocks Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning