Newly crowned winner of RTP Sports Presenter of the Year Award, Countryman Songo, has openly declared his intentions to 'fire' dancehall sensation Ebony at an upcoming ‘Mamba Bash’ scheduled for November 10.
The event which is aimed at celebrating Ghanaian music will take place at the Baba Yara Stadium in the Ashanti Region capital, Kumasi, will see top artistes mount the stage and entertain their patrons.
Artistes billed to perform on the night include Stonebwoy, Ebony Reigns, Flowking Stone, Yaa Pono, as well as the ‘One Corner’ hit singer, Patapaa.
Host of Adom TV’s afternoon sports show, ‘Fire for Fire’, Patrick Osei Agyemang, popularly known as Countryman Songo” in a promo video did not hide his feeling of affection for Ebony, the ‘Sponsor’ hit singer.
The ‘Fire Man’ said one of his motivations to show up at the programme is to meet Priscilla Opoku-Kwarteng known in entertainment circle as Ebony Reigns, and “fire” her.
The Mamba Bash is powered by Prazzy Entertainment and sponsored by Mamba Energy drink and partnered by a host of media organisations in the Ashanti Region.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards