Nigerian music star Reekado Banks, who is currently signed to Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records, has caught the ‘One Corner’ flu.
The artiste, born Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, has been seen in a video together with some other Mavin Records mates doing the dance craze that has caught on like wildfire.
“The #OneCorner virus hit us while in the studio. We couldn’t resist it,” he said in a post on Instagram.
The dance and song, currently the biggest song in Ghana, has seen people go gaga by either perching on whatever object is before them, go under cars, chairs or whatever while others isolate themselves on the ground to do a wild gyrating move.
Watch Reekado Banks and some Mavin mates going crazy over Patapaa’s ‘One Corner’.
Here is another Nigerian rapper and actor Falz, going crazy about the song in a Nigerian nightclub.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos
- Okyeame Kwame’s album launch, a truly Made-In-Ghana show
- Sarkodie celebrates mother’s birthday with lovely message, photos
- Non-stop live band performance rocks Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning