Nigerian music star Reekado Banks, who is currently signed to Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records, has caught the ‘One Corner’ flu.
The artiste, born Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, has been seen in a video together with some other Mavin Records mates doing the dance craze that has caught on like wildfire.
“The #OneCorner virus hit us while in the studio. We couldn’t resist it,” he said in a post on Instagram.
The dance and song, currently the biggest song in Ghana, has seen people go gaga by either perching on whatever object is before them, go under cars, chairs or whatever while others isolate themselves on the ground to do a wild gyrating move.
Watch Reekado Banks and some Mavin mates going crazy over Patapaa’s ‘One Corner’.
Here is another Nigerian rapper and actor Falz, going crazy about the song in a Nigerian nightclub.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature
- 'I know my level!' - Beyoncé features Shatta Wale on new album
- Real Time channel Debuts on DStv, GOtv