Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale has asked media houses to forget about interviewing his bodyguard because he is not ready to betray the SM family.
In a video making rounds on social media, the SM boss is seen slapping his bodyguard after he is seen preventing a fan from holding his (Shatta Wale) legs while he was performing on the night.
The act by the controversial hitmaker has sparked several discussions on social media with people condemning him for slapping his bodyguard for doing his work.
But in a response to his critics, the 'Kakai' hitmaker indicated that his bodyguard will never betray the Shatta Movement family because he understands the 'SM Code'.
He indicated that Shatta Movement moves beyond just music to family and therefore his bodyguard will not grant interviews regarding the incident to tarnish the image of the movement.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards