Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale is boasting that he is the richest musician currently in Ghana.
The controversial musician strongly believes that he has worked hard to amass wealth more than any artiste in the industry currently.
Shatta Wale has for some time now boasted of owning several houses, including a million-dollar mansion, and several cars.
He has alleged that some musicians, including Tic Tac, are currently broke because they were not smart during their heydays to make proper investments.
Speaking in an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, the dancehall artiste said with the exception of some highlife artistes, he is the richest among his peers.
“God has blessed me so much that, I see myself to be the richest among every other colleague that is in my state right now…let’s give respect to the highlife artistes…but in my era, in our youthful stage when we are all working. We are putting a great impact into this industry and that is what people should appreciate and not envy,” he said.
“People have tried to do it and it didn’t work so if Shatta Wale has got a new strategy and a plan people should just come together and we can grow this thing up,” Shatta Wale added.
Pushed by the host to disclose his worth, the ‘Mahama Paper’ hit singer responded that, “I’m not ready to tell anybody my worth.”
He rather tasked Andy Dosty to “go around and count,” his worth.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Wendy Shay hosts Farmers' Day edition of AM Show
- Stop disrespecting me - Stonebwoy warns Shatta Wale
- My song more popular than I but I'll catch up - ‘Do The Dance’ singer
- Video: If ‘chaff’ songs work for Shatta Wale, he should continue - Jupitar
- Rev Azigiza Jnr’s Citizen Fellowship marks first anniversary
- Video: I’m not happy with NPP; I can choose NDC in 2020 – A-Plus
- R Kelly documentary premiere evacuated after threats
- Nana Tuffour, Kuami Eugene others to headline MTN Music Festival
- Social media users attack Shatta Wale for calling out Akufo-Addo
- Photos: Kufuor unveils Christmas tree at Kempinski Hotel
- Shatta Wale showing buttocks on stage is “disgusting” – Stonebwoy
- Bliss on the Hills: Christmas comes to Kwahu Abetifi Republic
- Israeli Embassy hosts Ghanaian dignitaries at Festival of Lights in Accra
- Akosua Adjepong, alleged accomplice refund ¢55,000 in land deal
- I don’t give out beats for free – Producer Appietus tells musicians