Bulldog has described the outburst of his former signee Shatta Wale at the just ended S-Concert as unnecessary.
Last Friday, December 1, at the Accra Sports Stadium, Shatta Wale alleged that so many people envy his rise as a dancehall artiste.
He named veteran musicians such as Tic Tac, Obrafour and VIP alleging they are broke and only lived extravagant lives during the peak of their careers without helping others.
Speaking on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM with Andy Dosty, the CEO of Bullhaus Entertainment stated that Shatta Wale’s outburst at the concert was unnecessary.
“I don't know what provoked his outburst but it was so unnecessary,” Bulldog, known in real life as Lawrence Nana Asimah Hanson, told Andy Dosty.
Bulldog nevertheless sent a word of advice to Shatta Wale’s management team urging them to put the artiste under control.
According to him, Shatta Wale is an entertainer and has a job to entertain his fans and not get into such fight with others.
“If his team is listening to me, these are the things they need to speak to him about. He was there to entertain,” he noted.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle