Bulldog has described the outburst of his former signee Shatta Wale at the just ended S-Concert as unnecessary.
Last Friday, December 1, at the Accra Sports Stadium, Shatta Wale alleged that so many people envy his rise as a dancehall artiste.
He named veteran musicians such as Tic Tac, Obrafour and VIP alleging they are broke and only lived extravagant lives during the peak of their careers without helping others.
Speaking on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM with Andy Dosty, the CEO of Bullhaus Entertainment stated that Shatta Wale’s outburst at the concert was unnecessary.
“I don't know what provoked his outburst but it was so unnecessary,” Bulldog, known in real life as Lawrence Nana Asimah Hanson, told Andy Dosty.
Bulldog nevertheless sent a word of advice to Shatta Wale’s management team urging them to put the artiste under control.
According to him, Shatta Wale is an entertainer and has a job to entertain his fans and not get into such fight with others.
“If his team is listening to me, these are the things they need to speak to him about. He was there to entertain,” he noted.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono
- Donzy, Ephraim ready to go to jail for refusing to pay toll on motorway