Versatile actress Nana Ama McBrown said she is hopeful of taking seed refuting rumours that she is expecting a baby.
The bubbly actress who got married to businessman Maxwell Mensah in 2016, says she is still hopeful of taking seed though she was rumoured pregnant few weeks ago.
“I think I have heard it many times that I am pregnant but I am not but. As a showbiz personality, people will assume, people will live your life for you or say things that probably they wish for you.
"It is a good thing to be pregnant, I am married, and it is no offence so I am not but I’ll be,” she told JoyNews’ MzGee.
The actress stressed, “If you want something from God, do your part and pray. If I want to have a baby and I am always in the room crying, how do I pay my rent?”
Nana Ama who steered affairs at the launch of Kwabena Kwabena ‘Ahyesi’ album, also spoke of her temperament, her career, husband and her love for music.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene