If you thought Friday night out is the preserve of the folks in the entertainment industry and the self-employed, think again because beginning Friday July 28, 2017, the women in heels and the men in tie and suits will have a new experience on a Friday night.
Dubbed the Corporate Night Out, workers in the corporate institutions as well as those in the civil service will converge at the Ox Ultra Lounge (rooftop of woodin, Osu) to dance the night away with soothing music and have a lot to eat and drink.
In what will be a prominent feature in the entertain calendar, the Glamour Showbiz Afrika, organisers of Corporate Night Out say there will be no longer be dull moment on a Friday night for the busy corporate executives.
While having fun, the Corporate Night Out will also provide the perfect opportunity for patrons to network with clients of like minds at token prices as gate fees.
“The Corporate Night Out is opened to civil servants, corporate workers entrepreneurs,” CEO of Glamour Showbiz Afrika Gloria Owusu said in an interview.
It will also be an opportunity to celebrate the birth month of patrons of the event, she added.
According to the CEO, the birth month celebrants will be showered with an executive treat at the event and will be hosted to an after party dinner.
“There will be lots of cake, branded T-Shirts, Champaign and freebies,” she added.
Under the sound of celebrity DJs who can read the mood and play the right tunes, patrons will only countdown for the next Corporate Night Out event.
Organisers say, Corporate Night Out will be replicated in two other regions- Kumasi and Takoradi- and the three events will be held concurrently in the months to come.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene