Gospel music prodigy Emmanuel Debrah has released his debut single christened ‘Aseda’.
The worship song, which expresses thanksgiving for God’s mercies unto his people, was self-produced by the versatile musician.
The song is in fulfilment of “our thanksgiving being more than our request from Him as emphasised in Psalms 103:1-5,” management of artiste said in a release.
Brother Emma, as he is also known, has urged his fans to expect more spirit filled and Holy Ghost inspired songs in the coming months.
The song is one of the singles from his upcoming ‘Gratitude’ album which will be released sometime this year.
Listen to the song below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards