Songstress Jane Efya Awindor, known in showbiz as Efya, has revealed that she has great chemistry with Nigerian artiste, Wizkid.
Efya, who has a single titled ‘Daddy Yo’ with Wizkid, described him as an amazing artiste during an interaction with JoyNews’ MzGee.
“Wiz[kid] is amazing. Me and him we have great chemistry when it comes to music so I’m just like always elated when we are in the studio together,” she said.
She however refused to disclose in detail her terms of engagement with Starboy Worldwide, which signed her earlier this year. She claims the details are classified.
“I can’t tell you, those details are proper classified. We do have an affiliation with Starboy Worldwide,” the singer said.
Watch the attached video as Efya speaks on her role as brand ambassador for Allianz Awards 2017, selling the Ghanaian culture at her recent concert in the United States and more.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene