Highlife artiste Ronald Kwaku Dei Appiah, popularly known as Bisa Kdei, says he wants to be remembered as one of the pillars of highlife music in Ghana.
According to the ‘Mansa’ hit singer, he’s doing all he can to hoist the flag of Ghana in terms of highlife music.
Bisa said this in an interview with JoyNews’ MzGee during the video shoot for his latest song ‘Feeling’ featuring Nigeria artiste, Reekado Banks.
“I’m just trying my best; I’m just trying to help push highlife music to the next level, help push highlife to its height that it’s supposed to be,” he said.
The talented singer added that, “I want to be mentioned as one of the strong pillars of highlife one day.”
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards