Elom Adablah better known by his stage name E.L has released a song in tribute to the fallen soldier Captain Maxwell Adam Mahama.
"We are one" follows Shatta Wale's tribute released Wednesday commiserating with the family of the soldier.
Captain Maxwell Mahama, who was with the 5th Infantry Battalion was lynched while jogging at dawn on Monday.
He was allegedly stoned to death and burnt by the youth of the area who mistook him for an armed robber.
Capt. Mahama was Commander of about 100 officers who were sent to the Denkyira-Obuasi township to assist the government in the fight against illegal mining.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Listen to the song:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video