Nollywood movie star, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde recently gave a lecture at the University of Ghana Business School.
The accomplished actress delivered the lecture, organised by Unilever, under the theme: “Brand Building for Global Relevance, The Omotola Story.”
Omotola arrived in Ghana for the lecture just after a similar trip to Morocco. She was a speaker alongside Rev Jesse Jackson at the Crans Montana Forum.
See the photos below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father
- Nigeria election 2019: Wizkid shades APC, PDP, advises Nigerians
- Video/Photos: Cwesi Oteng visits Akufo-Addo, presents special copy of album to him
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home