Actress and producer Kafui Danku says her daughter’s first birthday is a major milestone for her family.
The actress, prior to conceiving her daughter who she affectionately calls ‘Baby Lorde’, revealed she had three miscarriages and a still birth.
“It is a major milestone, it is exciting and we have to celebrate it. I mean we have come a long way, we have come far so we have to celebrate it even though we have million years ahead,” she said.
Baby Lorde turned one on October 26, 2017. Kafui put together a star-studded birthday celebration for her.
It was a cocktail and photo shoot session which was attended by her friends in the showbiz industry.
The party was attended by Oheneyere Awo Dansoa (Gifty Anti), actress Nana Ama McBrown, Lydia Forson, Selly Ghalley, Roselyn Ngissah, Kiki Banson, former beauty queen and CEO of Exclusive Events Ghana, Inna Mariam Patty, winners of the 2017 edition of Miss Ghana and others.
An overjoyed Kafui Danku shared her sentiments with JoyNews’ MzGee after the event.
“It is just an exciting feeling knowing you have produced another human being and I think I have a lot of responsibilities, so many bridges to cross because I have to bring her up to be a responsible woman to affect society,” she said.
There’s more in the report below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win