Veteran actress Grace Omaboe, popularly known as Maame Dokono joined the list of industry players who have come to the Multimedia Group Limited premises in Kokomlemle to mourn Asempa FM’s Kwadwo Asare Baffour Acheampong (KABA).
KABA passed last Saturday after a short illness.
After signing the book of condolence, Maame Dokono described KABA as a humble son who didn’t deserve death at the age of 37.
She recalled the political talk show 'Ekosii Sen' host as a professional gentleman who knew what balance meant in his line of work as a political broadcaster.
See the photos below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards