American R&B star Chris Brown is furious over the sale of African migrants as slaves in Libya.
He has called for an immediate action to end the unfortunate development in the North African country.
Earlier this month, CNN reported that migrants who use Libya as transit to travel to Europe are being kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder, a revelation which has sparked outrage and concerns worldwide.
The Libyan government, according to reports, has launched investigations into the issue while pressure is being mounted by several organisations for an end to the development.
Chris Brown shared disturbing footages highlighting the plight of African migrants.
In one of the posts, the R&B star said; “I KNOW EVERYBODY SEEING THE BALANCE OF LIFE BEING WAYOFF.... THE SUFFERING IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH... GOD WILL HAVE THE LAST SAY.... USE YOUR VOICE... SPEAK THE F**K UPPPPP!!!!! THESE ARE OUR GENERATIONS BROTHERS... FLESH AND F**KING BLOOD!!!! HUMANS... HUMANS..... HUMANS....”
See some of his posts below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar