CEO of Bulhaus Entertainment Bulldog has advised dancehall diva, Ebony, to apologise to the president of the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA) for her disrespectful comments posted on social media.
In a recent Facebook said, "Ebony reigns dressing is very bad and it is not our culture but chopping of musician money is very good and I think that is our culture. Some GH musicians are dying of hunger and what is your union doing about that Mr. President? Do you really care #hustle"?
The comments follow an interview Obour granted to Joy News regarding her dressing.
Born Bice Osei Kuffour, the MUSIGA president noted that while he will condemn the musician choice of clothes, the general public should also be circumspect in their attacks on the singer.
Obour believes musicians usually dress to suit their acts on stage and therefore should not be subjected to the barrage of insults being meted out to them.
This did not go down well with Sponsor hitmaker who responded on social media.
However, Ebony's comment did not go down well with the former manager of Shatta Wale, Bulldog.
On the Showbiz Review segment of Hitz FM's Morning Show with Andy Dosty, Bulldog said it was obvious Ebony was wrongly advised into posting those comments.
He, therefore, urged the 'Hustle' singer to watch the full interview with Obour and apologise to him.
In the interview, he said, "she needs to go and apologize. Obour actually explained her actions which are supposed to be the role of her management team.
"Then again, Obour is doing the job he is supposed to do as President of MUSIGA. He looking out for the welfare of Ebony. How does she then go and make such unfortunate comments about someone who was looking after your welfare? She has to apologize."
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards