Newly crowned winner of RTP Sports Presenter of the Year Award, Countryman Songo, has openly declared his intentions to 'fire' dancehall sensation Ebony at an upcoming ‘Mamba Bash’ scheduled for November 10.
The event which is aimed at celebrating Ghanaian music will take place at the Baba Yara Stadium in the Ashanti Region capital, Kumasi, will see top artistes mount the stage and entertain their patrons.
Artistes billed to perform on the night include Stonebwoy, Ebony Reigns, Flowking Stone, Yaa Pono, as well as the ‘One Corner’ hit singer, Patapaa.
Host of Adom TV’s afternoon sports show, ‘Fire for Fire’, Patrick Osei Agyemang, popularly known as Countryman Songo” in a promo video did not hide his feeling of affection for Ebony, the ‘Sponsor’ hit singer.
The ‘Fire Man’ said one of his motivations to show up at the programme is to meet Priscilla Opoku-Kwarteng known in entertainment circle as Ebony Reigns, and “fire” her.
The Mamba Bash is powered by Prazzy Entertainment and sponsored by Mamba Energy drink and partnered by a host of media organisations in the Ashanti Region.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono
- Donzy, Ephraim ready to go to jail for refusing to pay toll on motorway