Rapper Guru has spotted a new look and for those who have observed, he now wears dreadlocks.
Born Nana Yaw Adjei Yeboah Maradona, the rapper showed off his new look in a new video, ‘Problem’.
Speaking in an interview with Nana Qwame Larbi, the ‘Lapaz Toyota’ hit maker stressed that his new look depicts the indigenous African way of life.
He said that he is an African and in recent times feels the urge to revisit the primitive African way of life.
Guru added that his new brand has been accepted by his fans.
“Dread locks is not something new in our country. The primitive way of the real Ghanaian black man was dread locks. Because back then we did not have scissors to or barbering machines to have fancy haircuts.
"I had this dread locks because I felt like going back to my roots. I want to look more African,” he added.
He also explained that he is using the new song to show off his new brand and further appreciate the beautiful bodies of Ghanaian ladies.
‘Problem’ was produced by ace Ghanaian Producer Wilis Beatz.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor