After thrilling Ghanaians to seven exciting editions of the Adom Praiz concert, Adom FM is preparing to give music lovers a night of unforgettable music in the eighth edition scheduled for October 6.
The annual concert powered by Adom 106.3FM has over the years seen some of the world’s biggest music acts give off electrifying performances that have left lasting memories on patrons.
Kirk Franklin, Cece Winans, Israel Houghton, Hezekiah Walker and Brooklyn Tabernacle choir are a few of the endless list of international gospel music greats who have graced the Adom Praiz stage.
The annual concert has not been complete without local maestros like No Tribe, Cecilia Marfo, Daughters of Glorious Jesus, and Joe Mettle and, who have over the years also thrilled the hundreds of thousands of patrons who enjoyed every the concert.
This year, things are getting hotter as Adom Praiz is giving Ghana an all-star African concert.
A carefully selected army of gospel giants has been lined up for this year’s edition.
Celestine Donkor, is one of the artistes lined up on the bill and she tells us what to expect.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono