‘One Corner’ hitmaker, Patapaa, was unable to maintain his composure after losing out to Fancy Gadam in the ‘Song of the Year’ category at the 2018 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
Before the announcement, the entire auditorium kept screaming Patapaa's name as the likely winner.
The artiste who gained so much attention for his oversized blue suit on the night angrily walked out of the Accra International Conference Centre when Fancy Gadam was announced the winner.
Patapaa after leaving the hall stressed that he had been cheated.
He also asked his fans to watch out for his response soon.
The 5M artiste, Fancy Gadam grabbed the award with his ‘Total Cheat’ song featuring Sarkodie.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- There’s no beef between Medikal and I – Kuami Eugene
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91